Choose vinyl flooring for the ultimate in luxury and durability
Certified suppliers and installers of leading international flooring brands
Vinyl flooring is the modern version of the old vinyl sheeting (Novilon) which was common in the kitchens and bathrooms of most homes back in the 80s. Now with a revamped construction and appearance, it is proving a highly attractive and durable flooring solution for homes and offices – especially where a water-resistant surface is required.
Vinyl laminate flooring is made up of a solid composite material that insulates against cold and offers the same kind of attractive wood or stone finish that is found in laminate wood flooring. It comes in two forms – continuous sheeting and vinyl floor tiles, also known as luxury vinyl tiles (LVT).
Benefits of vinyl flooring
Vinyl floor tiles and sheeting offer some great advantages in the modern home or office:
- Water resistant: Vinyl flooring will not swell or warp if subjected to liquid spills or damp conditions, making it ideal for kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms.
- Durable: Floor vinyl is extremely hard wearing and is truly scratch resistant.
- Hygienic: Vinyl is non-porous so it doesn’t collect dirt, moulds and pollens the way carpets do. Cleaning is also very easy and requires no expensive processes or chemicals.
- Silent: Vinyl is relatively soft and flexible so it is quiet underfoot (unlike laminate floors which can have an echo effect).
- Long lasting: Vinyl flooring can easily last 50 years or more before it needs to be replaced.
Vinyl flooring used to be recommended mostly for bathroom, kitchen and laundry areas, but now people are using it throughout their homes and offices because of its durability, water-resistance and sound-reducing qualities. This makes vinyl an excellent choice if you have young children in the house or have a floorspace with lots of foot traffic.
One caution against floor vinyl is that it should not be used in any area that is exposed to direct sunlight as the temperature changes can cause it to warp or shrink. A solution is to make sure the room is adequately protected by window blinds.
Our promise to you
We are confident in offering you the best service at the best possible price. But what really sets us apart is the personal consultation provided by the business owner. We don’t just come and take measurements, we advise on everything from the suitability of products for your particular needs to colour choices and compatibility with existing furniture.
We’ll also bring samples for you to choose from so you can visualise the outcome and make the best choice.
All vinyl flooring is backed by manufacturer warranties, and our professional installation is backed by a 1 year guarantee. Once the installation is finished, we do a thorough inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
You get the quality assurance provided by our preferred partner and certified installer status together with the care and attention that only an owner-managed family business can provide.
Choose the world’s top vinyl flooring brands
We supply and install a wide variety of click-in and stick down vinyl flooring, including Leno, Belgotex, deZign series and Picasso EVP (Aquaclic).
- Need economical flooring in a sunny area or one that is not exposed to damp? Then you might want to consider wood laminate flooring.
- Will your existing window coverings match your beautiful new floor? If not, let’s custom make some elegant and contemporary door and window blinds.
We supply and install vinyl flooring in the greater Vaal Triangle area. Read more specifics here: Vinyl flooring in Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Sasolburg and surrounds.
Get your vinyl flooring quote now
Call us now for a free, on-site, no-obligation quote. Or visit our showroom near the Vaal Mall in Vanderbijlpark.